With the current news reports regarding the coronavirus, we want to provide an update regarding our forthcoming conference. The health and safety of our employees, customers, partners and other stakeholders is our top priority.
The event will currently be going ahead as planned. We have been following updates from the World Health Organization (WHO), and will be working closely with the hotel, as well as local and regional health organisations to ensure high standards of hygiene and safety at the event.
Some of the measures we will be taking include but are not limited to,
- The positioning of hand sanitisers throughout the hotel and conference area.
- Encouraging regular hand washing
- Numerous additional measures undertaken by the hotel
- Suggesting that delegates refrain from hand shaking and not to be offended in this regard
- We will be asking anyone who lives in or has recently travelled through regions highly impacted by the virus, not to attend the conference and to contact us to discuss options
We will keep you updated on any changes. Updates will also be posted online via www.cosmeticsconferences.com